Welcome

Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'm not sure exactly what I'll be writing about, but with the project I've been working on for the past 7 months recently announced, I felt compelled to finally start one. Of course, it has taken me almost a week to get my blog up and running - more on that in future blog entries...

Serchie

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Betrayed by my best friends

We were shocked by Jayney's, 16, story of her friends deception and felt it deserved a place in our real life story section. Read what she emailed us...

Like any 16 year old girl I was thrilled when the boy of my dreams asked me out. Mark was rebellious, good looking, and could get any girl he wanted. So I was pretty amazed when he chose me.

Some rain.

After a couple weeks I was round his house every night. We would cuddle up in his garage. We didn't have anywhere else to go because I didn't dare tell my parents I was with him.

Me and my best friends had arranged a camping trip and I was really looking forward to it, I mean these were the girls I told everything to.

Camp nightmare

“these were the girls I told everything to“

On the day of the trip I noticed that my two friends were getting closer to Mark as the night went on.

After a while the weather started to turn and so did the evening. Mark and my friend Annie wondered off together to get some bedding from Mark's house but didn't return for ages. When they came back they were really quiet and avoiding each other.

Then it started raining buckets and as we hadn't got the tent completely up we decided to go back to my other friend Daisy's house.

When we arrived the real deceit began. Daisy and Mark went upstairs to get the bedroom ready and me and Annie sat downstairs warming up.

Asleep and unaware

When the beds were ready we went upstairs and settled down and I soon fell asleep. I didn't think anything else of it.

I remember the day my fairy tale love came crashing down like it was yesterday. I was just going out shopping with Daisy but I could tell something was on her mind.

I asked her what was up but she just shrugged and said that she would tell me later. She had turned all pale so I asked again but she kept silent until we were on the bus. Then she suddenly blurted out "I SNOGGED YOUR BOYFRIEND" before bursting into tears. She said it so loud that everyone turned to stare.

Reaction

A girl with her mum

I felt anger and hate burning up in me but I had to keep it in and find out more. I asked when this had happened and why? But she answered "wait there's more, while you were sleeping Mark was getting off with Annie as well!"

That's when I couldn't take any more, I burst into tears. How could the girls I looked at as sisters have done this to me? And what about Mark, he said he loved me?

No one to talk to

I got off the bus at the next stop and ran to the nearest phone box but had no one to call. I couldn't phone my parents as they didn't even know I was even seeing Mark.

So I sat there and cried until a familiar voice said "Come on love we'll go home now". I was so relieved to look up and see my mum stood there. It turned out that Daisy had phoned her to let her know I was upset but obviously didn't say why.

Telling mum

That was the most awkward journey home I have ever had. Trying to explain to mum why I hadn't told her about Mark.

Now I wish I had just been honest with her from the beginning, then she would have been able to support and advise me from the start. If I ever get involved with another guy again I'll definitely ask my mum's advice. I miss my friends but I hope in time I'll be able to forgive them.


No comments: