Welcome

Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'm not sure exactly what I'll be writing about, but with the project I've been working on for the past 7 months recently announced, I felt compelled to finally start one. Of course, it has taken me almost a week to get my blog up and running - more on that in future blog entries...

Serchie

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Monkey attack

Holiday's are usually a time of sun, sea and sand but for Stacey, 18, it ended in a way she'd never forget.

Grateful to friend

two girls on beach

I'm so grateful to Emily for her quick thinking, If it wasn't for her the monkeys could of carried on and I might not be alive today. The doctors also told me that if I had come to the hospital any later they would've had to remove my arm!

So my message is to stay away from stray animals, they may look nice, but they have natural instincts to attack!

No comments: