Welcome

Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'm not sure exactly what I'll be writing about, but with the project I've been working on for the past 7 months recently announced, I felt compelled to finally start one. Of course, it has taken me almost a week to get my blog up and running - more on that in future blog entries...

Serchie

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Dad had sex with my best friend"

Maxine knew her dad and best friend were close, but she never suspected what was really going on between them...

Clare was always hanging out at my house. She didn't get on with her own parents, but got on really well with mine - so much so, she came round even when I wasn't in. She and Dad had always been especially close. They were both big football fans and supporters of our local team. Being more of a girly girl, I used to go shopping with my Mum while they went off matches together.


I never suspected a thing

“They stayed overnight in hotels”

If the team won they'd go out afterwards to celebrate, and usually stayed out late. And when they went to away games they sometimes stayed over in hotels. When I look back at it all now I can't see how I missed what was going on. I was just too innocent I suppose.

Mum and Dad had been having problems for a while. I often walked in on them rowing. Mum thought he had another woman - he'd been unfaithful before after all. But neither of us suspected it was my 14-year-old best friend.


I sneaked my boyf home for a pash

Images posed by models: I caught my dad having sex with my friend

I was out one day, with my boyfriend, Danny, and, as Mum was away and Dad was out at work, we decided to go back to mine. When we got there I thought it was a bit strange that the front door was unlocked, but everything seemed normal in the house, so I shrugged it off and decided I must've forgotten to lock it earlier.

Up in my room, things were hotting up between Danny and me, until I heard the floorboards creaking in my parents' room...


I found them in the bedroom together

As we crept across the landing, I was terrified there was a burglar - but what I saw shocked me even more...

“I saw condoms on the floor!”

Clare, my so called best mate, was standing half dressed while my Dad was running around the room trying to disguise what they'd been up. He was wasting his time - the evidence was strewn everywhere. There were candles all over the place, and tissues and condoms on the floor.

I was so stunned I stupidly asked what they were doing. I simply couldn't believe what was right before my eyes!

Clare started crying and my Dad walked over and tried to put his arms around me. I didn't want him near me though, and I shouted at him to leave me alone. Danny tried to calm me down but I was hysterical and ran from the house in tears.

Images posed by models: I caught my dad having sex with my friend

Mum didn't believe me

I couldn't go home, or even think straight, so I rang Mum on her mobile and told her what had happened.

I was devastated when she didn't believe me. But I realised after that her reaction was not so different to mine. When I spoke to her later she realised I was telling the truth.



How could they do it?

“People think Dad's a pervert now”

Dad knew we would never forgive him this time, and so he moved out soon afterwards.

As for Clare, I've never spoken to her since. I couldn't believe she would jeopardise our friendship and ruin Mum and Dad's marriage - people think he's a pervert now.


Danny was always there for me

One good thing did come of this though, and that is that me and Danny have become really close. He's been amazing and was there for me throughout the whole heart-breaking mess. We're so in love and I know I can trust him not to betray me. We're moving in together after I leave school this year and I can't wait.

No comments: